Check out the brand new song and video - just released - Fight The Lockdown
The Deception Hidden in the Science
The way it seems to me, the cornerstone of this pandemic hoax, on which this whole thing is built upon, is the 'Covid-19 RT-PCR Test'. That is the crux of the fraud, hidden in the science, or rather pseudoscience.
To say that the test may not be very accurate or reliable is actually missing the point. It is absolutely not fit for purpose and the results are worse than meaningless. Worse, because unlike a random coin toss, the results can be manipulated to be 100% positive or 100% negative depending on the amplification used by the actual test. And they are being used with different amplifications just to add to the confusion.
Now you may think I'm exaggerating to make a point, but bear with me and I'll explain. They really don't want you to know about this, and assume you won't look into, or understand the science. So I believe it's hugely important that I do my best to explain and expose this pseudoscience. Because if you don't fully understand this, then you'll never be able to properly grasp the monumental scale of the deception currently turning our lives upside down. But if you do, it changes everything.
You see, most of the deception is derived from this test; the fake case numbers, the fake death numbers, all based on this completely fraudulent test. Then when their useless test churns out false positives for healthy people, instead of admitting the truth, that their test is faulty, they have the audacity to claim that these healthy people are in fact 'infected', and spreading the virus, without them even being aware! Oh the horror! An invisible, silent, secret killer... and it could be you! How scary! And that in turn becomes the basis for all the insane social distancing, because of the 'asymptomatic spreaders'. Absolute nonsense! It's the goddamn test that doesn't work! At all!
And then the WHO even admits that these asymptomatic people don't actually spread anything. Funny that. (As I linked before, but in case you missed it):
So the following is a brilliant, extremely well researched article which digs right down into the truth about the test. Yes it's long, and a bit scientific, but they've pulled the wool over your eyes using pseudoscience, so the only way to break the spell is to dig down. Now I'm sure many of you won't have the time, inclination or patience to read it, so I'm following it up with a bullet point synopsis in layman's language, which hopefully you'll find more digestible. I'm leaving out references for simplicity, but these can all be found in the article, so please do take a look at it too, for if you do read it, it may be one of the most important things you read this year.
The Test - Covid-19 RT-PCR
- The RT-PCR test was the first to be "accepted" by the WHO as the standard Covid-19 test.
- Notice it was only "accepted", not "validated", which would require them to verify it to be accurate, at least within reason, which is not the case.
- Unfortunately Kary Mullis, the inventor of the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) technology which got him the Nobel prize in chemistry in 1993, passed away last year at the age of 74. But there is no doubt that the biochemist regarded the PCR as inappropriate to detect a viral infection. It does have other purposes for which it is intended and useful, but not as a Covid-19 test.
- There is no valid gold standard to calibrate the test against. Any test needs to be validated against something else to evaluate how accurate it is. So for example, a pregnancy test would use the actual pregnancy (or not) as the gold standard, to determine if the test is correct or not.
- Ideally the gold standard for this Covid-19 test would be virus isolation, i.e. unequivocal virus proof. But SARS-CoV-2, contrary to false claims otherwise, has never been isolated and purified.
- The only other thing that could possibly be used as a gold standard would be COVID-19 diagnosis, based on symptoms. But there is no distinctive set of specific symptoms for COVID-19. So even if the test did work, there is literally no proof, or measure of accuracy.
- PCR tests are calibrated for gene sequences (in this case RNA), so we need to know that these gene snippets are part of the virus in question. And to know that, correct isolation and purification of the virus has to be executed, which as mentioned above has never been done. So when you here claims that the virus has been sequenced, this is nonsense. Because if the virus has been sequenced without isolation, how would they know if they are looking at gene sequences from the virus and not from the stuff it is mixed up with.
- In addition, there is no scientific proof that those RNA sequences are the causative agent of what is called COVID-19. In order to establish a causal connection, one way or the other, it would have been absolutely necessary to carry out an experiment that satisfies the four Koch's postulates (criteria designed to establish a causative relationship between a microbe and a disease). But there is no such experiment.
- The CDC acknowledges that "Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms", and "this test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens."
- The FDA admits, "positive results [...] do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease."
- There is no evidence that the PCR test can detect viral load. The presence of a virus doesn't imply infection unless the load (number of copies of the virus) is sufficiently large. Moreover, in the product descriptions of the RT-qPCR tests for SARS-COV-2, it says they are "qualitative" tests, contrary to the fact that the "q" in "qPCR" stands for "quantitative". Because these tests are not "quantitative", they don't show how many viral particles are in the body, and hence whether there is an infection or not.
- Some of the tests use an E-gene assay that is likely to detect all Asian viruses. The WHO recommends that a test can be regarded as "positive" even if just the E-gene assay (which is likely to detect all Asian viruses) gives a "positive" result! This means that a confirmed unspecific test result, is officially sold as specific!
- High Cq values make the test results even more meaningless. PCR works by amplifying the DNA sample many times to detect a real signal from biological samples. The Cq value specifies how many cycles of DNA replication (or doubling) are involved. Because each cycle is a doubling, the copies increase exponentially to many millions. Too many cycles will amplify the DNA 'noise' to levels that render the test useless, which is why the recommended Cq value should be in the 20s to 30s, and there is concern regarding the reliability of the results for any Cq over 35. Many of the Covid-19 PCR tests have a Cq value of over 35, and some, including the Drosten PCR test, even have a Cq of 45. The inventor himself, Kary Mullis, stated, "If you have to go more than 40 cycles to amplify a single-copy gene, there is something seriously wrong with your PCR."
- So increasing the Cq will generate more "positives" (up to 100%), and decreasing it will result in less "positives" (down to 0%). And they're currently using all different Cq values to add to the confusion and nonsense. Not only that, if they want to impose more lockdowns, they can simply just turn up the Cq. And when they roll out the 'vaccine' they can 'prove' it works by reducing the Cq.
- Remarkably, in the instruction manuals of PCR tests we can also read that they are not intended as a diagnostic test. This includes statements such as "These assays are not intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection", and "For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures."
...Phew! A lot of information there, so if you're still with me, well done! But the plot thickens as it has also now emerged that one of the gene sequences tested for in some of the tests, actually belongs to the human genome! Dr Andrew Kaufman discusses this in the video from 9:52:
And the Australian government now admit the tests are useless too:
But you might argue that there are lots of tests out there and they can't all be useless. But they all have to deal with the same issues; no viral isolation, no valid gold standard. I suspect they use the PCR test as the gold standard because it's the best they have (what a joke) and try to create a test that comes out with more or less the same meaningless results. Nonsense going round in circles chasing more nonsense.
So when somebody tries to tell you they know someone who's had 'it', or even died of 'it' - allegedly - well, that depends. Now I know trying to argue the point with someone who is mourning a death is perhaps too insensitive, and unfortunately that does shut down critical discussion, but the truth is; there is absolutely no way to know for sure, beyond doubt, if anyone has ever had 'it', or died from 'it'. The best anyone can ever say is 'quite likely' or 'probably'. But that is not science. It's just guess work. There may be a virus causing sickness and death, but that's just a theory. And lots of things do that too, including the flu...
Check out the brand new song and video - just released - Fight The Lockdown